Unique Country Accommodation in Tasmania
- ground floor or first floor (stairs only)
- queen-size bed, all bedding, electric under-blanket
- ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity, towels
- TV & DVD player
- refrigerator, hairdryer, heater
- walk-in-robe or large closet
Lodge Facilities – For Guests’ Use
- fully equipped kitchen & outdoor barbeque
- breakfast bar, dining-room, sun-room, alfresco areas
- lounge-room with TV & DVD player
- laundry with washing machine, clothes-dryer, iron
- free parking
- free wifi
Self – Catering Meals
Endless possibilities, customise your stay depending upon your interests. Don’t be tied to the clock, eat when you choose.
- Go out before dawn to spot those elusive critters in the early mist and come back later for breakfast.
- Have a late lunch so you can spend the early evening waiting for the nocturnal residents to emerge.
- Stop for dinner once you need a rest from the day’s pursuits.
Prepare your own meals in our fully equipped kitchen, or on the outdoor BBQ
- Dine indoors at the island bar, dining table, or in front of the fire in winter
- Dine in the sun-room, overlooking the gardens and dam
- Enjoy an alfresco area, absorbing the surrounding nature
- Relax by the dam, to enjoy the sunshine and watch for the platypus
- Wander into the forest to picnic amongst the diverse flora and fauna
- Pack a picnic and stroll to the river to swim, or watch for the giant freshwater crayfish (protected)
Drive into Ulverstone or Penguin for a take-away and head to the beach or other local attractions.
Or simply make a cup of tea or coffee at any time and absorb your surroundings.